Thursday, February 09, 2006

Beads, beads and more beads ...

Today I am bit blaffled ... I am sitting on a sea of beautiful beads and ideas are running wild. So much, that I am having a hard time putting anything together, ergo this blog.

I also need to start getting some ideas for my Spring homepage which needs to change right after Valentines. The thought process of a new cover usually takes me a while. There is an element of coordination with the rest of the site and a balance of simplicity, of course content and style. It just has to feel right.


In all honesty I find it so much easier to design and build my jewelry at night, the solitude and quiteness of the late hours gets me into the right "zone", in the daylight I find myself distracted with the photographing process, the emails, the shipping and overall administrative side. But the point is that I so rather spend my time designing and building so here I am, looking at so many lovely beads in all shapes and colors knowing that I am just not ready to put them together, just yet ...

All of this is, of course, an excuse for me to procastinate my admistrative work. Yet is has to get done... so away we go ... to my photographing, my email administration, my marketing and my shipping.

Playtime shall come very soon ...

No comments: