Friday, February 03, 2006

Love, love, love my customers!

Well, this is certainly exciting!

Being an indie designer is very complicated and surely hard work, between being a wife and mother of 4 and having all the typical tasks that come with that, then comes the task of keeping up with my little business... the thinking, the designing, the building of a piece (this is the portion I absolutely love) and then of course the uploads to the website (this task is soooo time consuming) taking pictures -gotta make sure my camera and the lightning cooperate- the cropping, the description and the actual posting... and it does not end there ... the marketing, the cross linking, the promotions, newsletters ... Whoa!

Anyhow, I digress, the point is yesterday I sent my monthly newsletter announcing my 4th contest winner as well as a hint of the new spring desings which I am just starting (my favorite season!). This morning I woke up to 5 lovely emails from customers. 3 just received their orders and are so pleased, 2 are subscribers telling me that they love my website... that soooo made my day, it makes all the long nights worth it.

Countdown to Valentines ...

No comments: